Our collection of car lease and loan calculators.
While the buying or leasing a new or used car seems like a common occurrence, it is a big decision. For most of us, it is the second largest purchase we will ever make during our lifetimes – and, on average, we will make this decision six times.
Adding to the complexity of this decision, a car depreciates in value over time, unlike a new home. That means the vehicle will be less valuable when it is eventually sold – something that should be carefully considered when buying a car.
LOANS VERSUS LEASING
The choice between taking out a new car loan or leasing is a important decision. Taking out a loan can mean monthly repayment costs, but you eventually own an asset. Leasing a car will lower your monthly payments, but you can fall into this cycle of always paying for a vehicle.
Car lease or loan calculators can help you compare these options, gain a better understanding of your monthly payments, or even figure out how much you can afford to spend on new or used car.
Links to our calculators:
- A Depreciation Calculator for New or Used Cars
- The Best Car Loan Calculator
- Vehicle Emissions Calculator
- Car Loan Comparison Calculator
- Car Lease Calculator
- Biweekly Car Loan Calculator
- Buy a New or Used Car Calculator
- Zero Percent Financing Calculator
- Buy or Lease a Car Calculator
- Electric Car Cost Comparison Calculator
- Fuel Efficiency Calculator
- Car Loan Qualifier Calculator
- Total Cost of Ownership Car Calculator
- Car or Home Equity Loan Calculator
Are we missing the calculator you were hoping to find? Contact us, describe what you were looking for and we will try to make it for you.
I’ve always been asked, ‘What is my favorite car?’ and I’ve always said ‘The next one.’
– Carroll Shelby – American automotive designer